Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How My Day Went

I realized that thinking I could be so lax as to offend you and be comforted is worse than letting off because someone else made a mistake.

So, why do YOU accept others's buckerings to you?

So, I went to the doctor. I saw a Middle Eastern couple. The man looked more European. The lady was pretty big. It seemed they thought of the word "nigger" a little, like a little circle. I saw them walking outside as I was waiting for my mom, and it seemed like the lady was saying with the man, thinking, "Did you see anything?"

So, I had a nice tall black lady nurse I didn't manage to record. When my mom came out to talk to all the black ladies I slipped away and recorded myself walking outside. I went to the bathroom when I couldn't find her and then she was gonna call my dad or the police.

We went to a theater to talk about me volunteering, like putting wrist bands on people drinking, I think once a week. I got pizza there for $11 or $12, but it was kinda thin and medium-sized. It was worth it, if my mom could afford it. She didn't want me to get the ice cream sundae for $6 because my blood sugar was high for the first time. I've been having cake every day. I just started my diet, though, other than eating out or special occassions, and I just have like oatmeal and not even bread and for some reason no crackers. I usually work out every day, depending on if I went anywhere. My whole body was sweating.

I thought more happened but can't remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment