Friday, September 28, 2012

Things Getting in the Way of My Life

If Tim Burton has, for no good reason, retreated from the world, to only take care of his daughter, then, why is his daughter still getting in the way of my life?

Also, I got mad, I just was acting mad and like closed the laundry machine hard. Now, my mom locked me out of her room. She probably feels good she thinks she has an incentive to call the police on me, like my parents have done twice. I don't like that. I go to a hospital, and my dad won't take me back since I came back after one night last time, convinced a Chinese doctor I was ready to leave. He is mean.

Also, I forget exactly what I was thinking, but, if something isn't wrong to begin with ... like, why is there a problem?

My life is not at a good stage, and I really want to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment