Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ah!

I just got so mad. Something came up. Then, I thought of like someone being electrocuted mercilessly, like a cartoon, kinda like in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure." I was mad and blamed that person for it! People are being mean to me if I get upset! Stop ruining my life! I was mad because someone made me hurt someone else, but I'm also mad that that person thinks they're hurt. I didn't want to think of someone being electrocuted. 8^. What does that mean for me? I am never mean to anyone. Some people are non-negotiable. I guess some people just don't want to figure out what to do. 8^. Well, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just couldn't take the pressure I felt consuming me by this person, which is happening too much. Pretty much if I do anything unusual, I end up getting in trouble. I just have to keep fighting my way through not being submissive. What's going to happen to me if people keep making others attack me to where I have to do something! OH MY GOSH! What do you want me to do? Nothing? I didn't even really do anything, just a crazy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment