Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dream

I was like on the floor of a live movie-quality producion of a twisted "The Phantom of the Opera" or something like that. For some reason, Carlotta was represented as a head, and it was like shocking saying "Ooh, Carlotta!" Or just "Carlotta!" Her head was up above on a stick slowly spinning around. It as more like a sorta simple Greek goddess type version. It was pretty neat, but I don't remember.

I had another dream, hard to remember now. I was pretty tired, up a long time. Oh yes, I was in class. I got these 2 books for a history class I supposedly would succeed in. I had a paper in each one I think the teacher did as she gave them to us but skipped that one person. I think we like put up something that went up in public like for a class or something. Like we did something special I don't remember in the class. The last thing was like a slot machiner response, and I creatively did some repeats but not in perfect symmetry. Like, I remember you could chose a smiling gray animal with like a bow for istance, kinda glittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment