Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dream, I Mean Yesterday

For some reason, I've felt tacky and let things out since yesterday and am unhappy when these things happened.

I just noticed a few little things, and it was unintended or not like how things would happen. Well, then I had a big uncomfortable time. I blame my dad, but I hope it was unintentional. My parents can't constantly be at my back picking at this and that like they didn't have anything to do with it. :/ I'm quite depressed, as you can see, but I'll have to get over it somehow, like it was meant to happen but shouldn't have, really. Ever since that "n " word things, these things have to pop up in my mind, but I just hope they stop. I might still think of people as niggers in a way, but hopefully things won't be as bad.

Also, I don't really feel like dieting now. :/ I thought I was tired of what I was eating.

Oh well, I just have to accept it and figure there's a reason maybe. I mean, I guess. Things can change, if for the better. I hope that I haven't affected anyone's lives. ^9.9^

No comments:

Post a Comment