Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brain Scan

I just got my brain scanned.  This is my 2nd time.

I'm not entirely at home, so it's hard for me to process thoughts right now.

So, I was sitting there and it was so cool, all this tech stuff.

Anyway, so, I guess something interesting is that when I tried to pick up my arm it hurt so badly this time I could not try to pick it up again.  They had a needle in it, and I felt like milky fluid squirting like down my arm.  I've had acupuncture forced on me before, too, and it hurt.  It's where they put needles all over your body, or in one place, and pump air all throughout it.  It hurt so much!  You're not supposed to feel it.  It's hard to imagine living like that.  I thought I was gonna pass out all throughout it.  It was like I was gonna die, though.  I guess the radiation affected my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment