Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow 1

It's nice to have a variety of people to set as good examples. :p


I just realized that when people think the end has come that it hasn't really. :p

Anyway ... Interesting Tweet. :)


I never looked healthy when I had hair as short as a boy. :p That would be 3 times. I let it grow out each time ...

In high school, I cut my hair and didn't take a picture. It was angled and with bangs. I tried to layer it as a young adult and dye it red, but it ended up looking like a punk. :p Red doesn't dye well over pitch black.

I suppose I would prefer to style it.

Wait, how can I style frizzy hair? I can't straighten it and don't wish to get a perm because, like the dye, it would ruin the texture.

I used to be big on being natural, too. My hair used to be smooth and very wavy as in like curled under.

For some reason, my hair was also frizzy. I guess it was okay when it was straight with a bounce. I don't know why I got such frizzy hair. It's not as frizzy as it used to be.


Michelle Obama at first was acting Dutch. I don't think the Obamas have as dark of eyes as my mom, so I guess I felt different. :|


Well, we all know that drinks are supersized. :| I guess fighting obesity is a worthy cause as well as frequent pit stops. :p

Haha! Yea, why bother asking for another cup? 8o


Hey, I saw Finding Nemo 3D, last night. Things haven't been so smooth, lately, but I most enjoyed the beginning before the show when they had those crazy animations lighting up and bouncing up and down from the bathtub.

I basically laughed at all the fish around you when it was funny but didn't laugh at you. You're the only reason I can stand the show, but that might be the same idea with everyone. :| We watched this a lot for my brother. I think he had a fetish with it. It seems to be his favorite big movie. He got a dog when I stopped watching Scooby Doo and Atlantis 2 and The Rescuers with him at night.

At the end, I poked at Dory and then squished it. When people were still there, I think they thought I was gay. Thanks a lot, Mrs. Ellen DeGeneres! }:[

I guess I got it out at the beginning when I first saw the clownfish. 8o

I thought when I saw this that I didn't like any animations and then saw Monsters, Inc., at the beginning and end. I don't really like the main characters, kinda like with Finding Nemo...

So, I guess I was having a bad time, and I almost killed myself in the bathtub. It wasn't dangerous, and I knew I wouldn't die. When I lived in Slidell, I fell asleep in the bathtub.

You know, I told my dad I didn't want to see this movie. I saw it advertised and decided to see it. I mean, I've seen it. The experience was okay, though. It's kinda like going to Disney World, you've seen it, and everyone has seen it.

Growing up, I was dragged to things like Star Wars, and I ended up not missing any cartoons nor family movies. Star Wars is a respectable franchise, but I don't really understand it nor can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment