Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Night and My Dream

It was quite a giving in nightmare, if you wanna know what I mean, but why would you wanna know about that?  I knew I couldn't ever truly give in, and I wouldn't.  It did ruin the night for me but shouldn't really, not something I should do.  Anyway, when I was in the bathtub last night, I was able to make myself stimulated in a certain area at first by thinking.  I felt bad, after, though.  I stayed in the tub, with the lights out.  I eventually let myself float in the water, knowing it was like I might die from drowning.  I was dreaming about something and I put myself under water in my dream or something and woke up squirting water out of my nose.  I stayed in the water awhile, still stimulated, just an effect, but not in a good way.

So, I remember part of my dream.  There was someone there I was dreaming of putting there arm around me for some reason and I was wondering if they were possibly 2 inches shorter or taller, depending on if they had heels on maybe.  It sorta went around, and we were like in this area that had a factory feel, sorta an open area with metal blocks, all silvery and metal and big and open.  She eventually disappeared.  I didn't want to think of people any taller|bigger.  I kinda fumbled for a second.

Then, I guess, I was maybe in a different setting, like school, in the same kind of place, which turned into I was like at a hospital or doctor's office.  Eventually, I got a lady I dreamed about before, I think, with white skin, just a slight gold hue, thin and supple, about 5'6", shaped more slick, a Middle Easterner who was nice like a Spanish person but more supple and rubbery.

Before I saw the lady, I was with a friend and her nose had like maybe 5 big holes in it with like seeds of dirt in it.  I was looking at mine, a series of cells of brown and some small holes just a little bigger than what I have, though I think in reality they're not as big as I made them out to be..  not now, especially, and not seedy-looking.  It's more like being plugged up with something watery.  I was concerned about my friend, but she went away.

I went with the Middle Eastern lady eventually and saw a guy, maybe the one with sorta hair with little crimps in it, gray, down a little past his ears or to his ears and a mustache, just a little fat.  I think there was a guy there with short, pretty straight black hair, too.  One person told another it was the exception I see this lady now after my appointment because it was the serious issue.  My mom and brother were there, my brother maybe younger than he is now.  They were social with her as we went into a room.  The door opened, and for some reason I saw the room next door, too, kinda breezy or frozen seeming.  There were chairs.  The room was a rectangle, or at least the chairs were.  I was playing musical chairs between near the front, more in the back, ending up a little to the side, trying to be front center, maybe getting off center a bit.  The other three seemed to be changing around, at one point like in the 2nd row front center or maybe usually around there.

I know there was more, but it's hard to remember.

Oh yes, after wanting to be with that lady, I went to a school setting, kinda like in the nation's oldest city where I lived once, with different people.  I wasn't late and there was time for some reason.  I think there were things there, in front of the school, like metallic figures or kinda rather stony figures.  I don't think I ever went in.  I was just standing there and soaking it in, some other adults I think sorta stalking outside, being kinda forward-seeming, maybe one being an African-American lady and another a man, like with the ear length crimpy gray hair and mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment