Friday, September 14, 2012

Dream

Ah, yes, I remember now.  I had in my dream also that at the end for some reason I thought someone was supposed to try to pick me up for the fun of it, and I think "Ellen DeGeneres," and like I know my mom, feeling the presence slightly that was the rest of my family, I think my dad and brother, were looking at me like it was weird because it was a delayed feeling, like I was already supposed to have it happen or something like that.  Oh yes, I remember now, when I was outside with the dogs, supposedly "Ellen DeGeneres" was there, though I think she wasn't, and it was agreed that she was picking me up and carrying me home for some reason because I was being attacked, not sure how that worked out.  Oh yes, she said we were being close, for some reason, so I was supposed to like cuddle next to her while we hurried home from the dangerous animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment