Friday, September 14, 2012

Emotions

:|

Generally, I never admit to liking any feelings nor being touched.  I used to always ask my parents to carry me, though, my mom until I was 3 and my dad until I was maybe 8.  I liked sitting in the carts at the grocery until I was maybe 10.  I would be embarrassed to see someone I know, especially if it was someone older or someone I liked.  Sometimes, in New Orleans, I've gotten the feeling of people picking me up.  I even had a dream that someone really did and that it was hard, laying on my back, when I was in college, and 2 students were there.  I believed it was real, though.  When I was up north during the hurricane, I thought Renée Fleming put her hands on my shoulders and said, "Well, hello there!" in such a thick, pleasant, nasally, resounding, somewhat pretty loud voice.  I thought my life was an experiment and I felt picked on a lot about being stimulated and like being all antsy that someone would pick me up and love me.  I can only think, otherwise, that I would do that to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment