Monday, September 17, 2012

Dream

This is another dream I had to do myself.

So, there were people in it I knew and people in it I didn't know.

I guess the most interesting thing was the idea I couldn't move, like a corpse, and I didn't like this I guess.  It's interesting to remember the exact sequence of events.  It wasn't intense, and I wasn't feeling well.  Not much happened in this way.  This part, supposedly, I was to go to a wedding.  So, supposedly I was sick, see.  Someone like got me naked and was going to give me a bath.  This lasted awhile and a few things happen, and actually I ended up trying to take a bath myself but didn't.

I was laying in bed, and I felt a person there, the same way I felt.  I felt bad because I used to pulse.  So, I felt happy in a way but knew the person "didn't feel good."  There was a somewhat slender girl about age 8 wrapping her body around me pulsing.  I think I took her off because it wasn't a good idea she felt like that and was in bed.  But I ended up doing it with her.  She was trying to stimulate me, but I wasn't.  I could have stimulated myself.  I suggested I could carry her, and she liked that.  She was weightless in the dream but probably had some pressure.  I carried her to the wedding for awhile, kinda like showing off, which I didn't like because it wouldn't make her feel good.  She just wanted to be on me.  I even saw her mom.  This girl had straight hair, and I decided I just didn't like straight hair.

So, I got to the hall of desserts, and she was poof gone.  Some bad thoughts went through my head about our existences, too.

Speaking of which, there was a part I was tired in bed, and maybe that girl was there.  There was old pizza sitting out from who knows how long.  I had gotten some frozen pizza out of a refrigerator outside the room.  My grandma was looking bright and cheery but still forlorn and asked me if I'd eat breakfast etc.  I said I would.  I might eat the pizza.  I got an old, small piece of cake from a big plastic container, the only thing in a mini fridge.  I said I could eat it, in a way, because it was old, but then asked her more forwardly eventually if she wanted it, and she said no.

So, in the hall of desserts, I got a chocolate mint, skipped a gooey dolphin, went back and reached for a brownie with chips and put it back.  The other side had good chocolate cookies with chips, but I just swirled out.

I'm pretty shy, but apparently I was dreaming that someone was touching my face while I talked to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment