Monday, September 17, 2012

Dream

I don't remember if I was actually giving the girl a bath.

Before I go to bed, I used to sit and think about being with other girls, but I usually imagined I was the youngest, for some reason, I guess because I don't make up fantasies about people younger than me.

I was trying to think of sorta romantic things before bed.  I am a romantic person.

I guess I sorta went crazy, but that was because of my dream before that.

Anyway, I think the 2nd time I went to bed, in some ways I was more comfortable.

I guess the most interesting part was me with the young girl, for some reason, but, like I said, I don't think of stuff like that.

I've been able to make up stuff more late, true, as well.

So, I felt most respected in my hall of desserts.

It was neat to see all the people marching along, don't remember all I thought.  It was kinda like Titanic.

The best part however was how an older person was touching my face when I talked to them.  That probably says too much about me but not really, in a way.  I guess I'm a big violent, a bit disgusting, but somewhat competent, comparably.  How sweet!  You'd have to be a cultured person and connect with me.

I gotta admit, I really got a kick out of how long I was with the little girl.  She was pretty small when I carried her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment