Monday, September 17, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow 2

So, yea, why would people literally risk their lives to save a dog?  I guess it was exciting and they knew they probably wouldn't be the ones to die in this instance.  :|

Um, so, yea, that certainly is a cute picture of a dog.  :|

You know, it does look like fun saving that dog.  :|

So, how could they risk their lives if they didn't die?  I guess it was just a possibility had things gone a little differently.

Did that dog deserve to be "saved?"  Wrong place, wrong time, for sure, but isn't that always the case???  8vo

It is an accomplishment, something to do.  I'd make a living out of it, but there's so much to do in the world, like art.  I'm now scouting out people in Orlando to take classes from that are feasible sometime and with worth it transportation trips.

It's neat those very people will be appearing on your show, too.  I'd like to be there, but I don't really want to be seen in the crowd.

So, it's a nice clip on your show, too.  Those people seem pretty cool with me.

I see there's one girl, though.  It's interesting when you notice things like that.

It's interesting, but it was hard for me to understand the nature of the conversation.

It affected me in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment