Sunday, September 16, 2012

Twitter @reneesmusings

Wow, you like Broadway|jazz, too?  When I went to school in New Orleans, the jazz was very different, very Mickey Mouse, as the entire New Orleans area was in comparison to originally being from Southeastern and Northeastern Florida.

There used to be a theme park that opened on my birthday and closed after Hurricane Katrina.  There was a show there that was so cute that had singing and dancing.

Tracie Bennett seems like a cool person.  She seems kinda like she's from NYC, which seems like a nice place, though it's not really a place I desire to be in.  That's a nice song I heard of her on YouTube that sounds like from .... Meet Me in Saint Louis.  I had a teacher in New Orleans from Saint Louis.  He had black hair.  Attractive men with black hair, like everyone, actually allure me, but most of them aren't quite of the stereotype I'd envision.

I see you grew up in Rochester...  I was up there one summer with my aunt and cousin.  I went to a Bible camp, and it was nice.  My ancestors are from northwestern Pennsylvania.  I know my grandma is from Cyclone...  I know they got thick, luscious snow.  My grandma and other relatives live in Southwestern New York, at the border but not near the very Western coast.

I'm not from there, though, obviously.

I met a nice girl from NYC who's originally as a toddler from Atlanta, Chloë Moretz.  She was in a Tim Burton movie.  I started talking to her just before she started because I saw Justin Bieber on a late night show and he seemed to want to be Tweeted, but his Tweets are long and random.  Lots of people have Twitters named after them but don't post with them..  :(  So, anyway, I eventually stopped Tweeting a few famous mostly kids every day.  People like Johnny Depp got off Twitter.  I think I Tweeted this girl until the movie stopped.  I ended up feeling bad about it yet obligated yet distrusted, like I didn't matter, that I had to Tweet all these people but wasn't worthy of doing it for this very attractive girl, who became an actress when she was young, though still I know goes to NYC.  She's very nice.  She understands everything, doesn't mess around.

I watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" every day and like Tweet all her daily Tweets.  8)  So, she's from the New Orleans area, and it's nice to connect to her.  I don't know why she seems so different.  I found in a crack of the internet more about her heritage, that her dad isn't from the U.S.  Her mom is from New Orleans, and they moved to a suburb after her brother was born.  I think she lived in more Southwestern of New Orleans..

Anyway, so, I noticed that Chloë Moretz seems innocent because funny no one told me to stop Tweeting her all this time.  Eventually, Taylor Swift led me to Ellen DeGeneres, who was fun but hard to warm up to, I guess you'd say...  There was something wrong with me, and she's gay, too.  I watched Finding Nemo 3D on opening, too....

* * *

So, anyway, I noticed you're a very contained person.  ^00^  I guess I should go into why.  I was just thinking of what it was like for me living in somewhere other than Pennsylvania and Southwestern New York state.  It was in the South.  I just feel that things mean more than people here can tell.

Here are some good recordings of me singing:

Perhaps, you'd be more interested in "Prima Donna."  I highlighted in red the ones that are worth watching.  :o

Leaving on a Jet Plane - Sep. 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7datoltyr0&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Downtown - Sep. 4
Just listen to the 1st one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sp5zgSqM5c&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

O Waly Waly - Sep. 9
up to 1:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF4h2F3mj6g&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

12 Days of Christmas - Sep. 11
3:13 on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgfTOXbb_Dc&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Ding Dong Merrily on High - Sep. 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyU3RsGG2Dc&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

If I Had a Hammer - Sep. 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNthN1S5kY8&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

500 Miles - Sep. 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn5qC2JGZSo&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

*Total Eclipse of the Heart - Sep. 11
2:27 on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JG9frCLRjw&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

500 Miles - Sep. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNwPmdqH14&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

*Ding Dong Merrily on High - Sep. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXROSHT5bbM&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee - Sep. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caSevX4pdXA&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

If I Had a Hammer - Sep. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Er523JV4o&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

500 Miles - Sep. 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP8VFW68gGI&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Part of Your World - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4CvhN44c_8&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Ding Dong Merrily on High - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGFFlIkza9g&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90s8mnnF3_g&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6VS9tgd0w&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Edelweiss - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrF_6gH3vY&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Prima Donna - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0MSX_igt5Y&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

Prima Donna - Sep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL2PpRqoAIQ&feature=share&list=PLxPGjI9BRSVaTVaAsuL3v95fgXXV4w_XW

I'm cutting my hair tonight, hopefully, with bangs and angles.  :)  If I don't like it, I can let it grow.

I noticed the kinds of things people like you notice, basically.. "focused, physically exhausting (even for the viewer) and brilliant performance."  Physically exhausting?  After I worked out a lot and sang I was sweating when I was performing and recording several songs in front of a camera.  8o

"What's better than a day at the beach? A whole week! First real holiday since I can remember, and it's heaven. I may never come back!"  It was fun growing up in Southeastern and Northeastern Florida.  We went to the beach about twice a month and visited my aunts and played in the sprinklers I guess like seemed every weekend.  My vacations were always spent visiting relatives.  I've had friends who could walk to the beach in Northeastern Florida.  It's not really like Georgia, at all, obviously.  8o  I don't think I'd care anymore to be out in nature on the beach for that long.  8o  Living in Orlando is like being on the beach, just without the sand and water..  I feel like the richest person in the world, but I don't go to Disney World, no not that often.  I always thought I'd come back after I went to Florida.  I guess, being in Florida, I feel stripped of my bare essentials and am quite a pure person, sorta on my own accord.  Things could have been better if I figured things out.  80  In some ways, living in a rugged place like this, not all prim and proper, you do feel kinda gruff, somehow, or maybe that's also from the hard times when I lived somewhere else.  8|  I guess up there you know about the idea of never taking off work and like working extra hours.  I don't see how a job can be that much fun, really.  I certainly didn't eat, sleep, and breath music, but I was alwayus doing someting productive.  ^99^  It is indeed good to use a break.  I spend a lot of time at home sorta fixing my life.  You know what that means, I guess...  I guess a lot of people are jealous of different areas.  You should make the best of what you have, like I do and have been.  I couldn't be happier.  0:)  I was telling Ellen DeGeneres via Twitter that I couldn't imagine never leaving Florida.  In a way, I could, but I would probably move at 18.  I didn't really understand the people who went to my school in New Orleans.  Some more flashy people were supposed to be there.  I find that people in places like L.A. or Florida, while contained, possess silly ideas.  I think in Orlando, apparently.. they're like kinda more into people physically than whereas I got the feeling before that it was about ideas and general thoughts.  I did an audition at the airport, and it was such a breath of fresh air to see "people who live up north."  Like, they were from maybe the midwest.  Maybe NYC..  ^99^?

When I was looking up Julie Andrews, I came across Celtic Women and even saw a concert by Orla Fallon, the one with the dyed red hair and I think really brown eyes: http://youtu.be/KGpTkv713vQ  Anyway, you know, this song was very popular in Florida, I know..  Here's Kate Bush, if anyone is interested.  She is also born in 1958: http://youtu.be/W5wc1R0AQ_M.

So, Mrs. Renee Fleming, you liked javelin?  I don't know, wait I think I did a lot of that one.  I also did some shot put, or wait also a lot of discus.  I didn't compete.  This was my first year.  I also did softball and had a good picture.  I accompanied the senior play, was asked to by a student, just ended up doing mostly one note lines...  However, the picture wasn't in the yearbook.  I thought I saw it in the yearbook, and then I think I looked again and it was gone.  It was so unbelievably good.  I have a picture of me from ballet from around then, but it's not really as good.  I only did softball my first year.  There wasn't any ballet wen I was a certain age, and then I couldn't do softball, neither, didn't have it, but when my brother did tennis I started, as well.  When we moved, I also took martial arts at the same school, as him.  I would think everyone would enjoy hurtles, most, but I tripped every time I did it.  I had gotten short all of a sudden, when I moved.  I was short in school to start with, though.  I could have kept growing, I know.  I wanted to.  After awhile, I thought it was neat to be short for ballet.  I had done gymnastics but not on a team growing up and did stuff at home.

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/heresthething/2012/may/21/#.T7wGE-7g--I.facebook  Nice interview.  I can't really remember what you said ... and I was just sorta listening to the feelings.

So, I was thinking, I do like classical singing.  I guess it was more about being poor and lacking transportation, though I was taken to piano lessons.  My grandma gave us a car.  My mom put me in choir when I told her I wanted to sing at 7.  I started getting into music somehow in 1st grade.  We did whales and were on TV.  I liked Free Willy and Michael Jackson.  It was a lyrical, general song.  We never listened to opera nor many musicals, just sorta that pop music.. not sure why, though.  :|  It as okay.  I wasn't a wild girl, so I don't hold in experiences like that from the past.  I would just figure things out..  I grew up and become more emotional or expressive.  I'm pretty mad no one will think like me nor listen to me nor figure things out.  I feel that means getting out of my house.  I wanted to go to a class once a week from a diction teacher, but it's too long and not worth asking my dad to take me.  Not sure why.  I was late, anyway, probably.  I found a good workout DVD, though, a level 2 ballet Pilates dance program that seems to tone the whole body pretty shapely.  I always felt like I was in trouble.  I think when I was a baby maybe I wasn't nice because I was treated like a nigger.  I think I just was uncomfortable and confused, didn't plot out anything bad against anyone.  I don't believe people are allowed to make me do the wrong thing because I messed up.  They messed up, too.  I think I wasn't as bad as I was made out to be, at first, neither.  I think I was better and more mistreated by the world because people were both jealous and racist of me.  You find out things as you go along, but there are some things you know to be true already like of what to feel.  So, anyway, it was very hard for me.  I guess I wanted to be more closed up to the world as an infant.  I don't know why my parents tried to be so open with me.  I really don't.  I wasn't.  Then, my brother came along and I got in trouble for having an attitude.  However, I grew up as the dubbed complainer, though I was just explaining my world, about people being mean to me.  I guess my parents were testing me to be like other people in certain ways, like in the bad ways, to be cool, but I don't that, and certainly neither do they.  Only to me.  Well, my mom is Chinese-Indonesian, and my dad has Native American and I think Polish-Jewish and Swiss-Jewish migrated to Germany.  I notice ... your last husband's last name was Ross, and I recently found it was a family name.  I have several Norman-based name, and Barrett is actually Norman-Welsh-Irish.  Also, I'm actually pretty mad my brother feels so good because I'm his sister and with me it's the opposite.  He's in college, and I was unable to finish it and was told not to take voice, anymore from being inhibited.  I don't really care about people.  I am a success.  I was already told that in all my endeavors.

So, I'm glad things are going good for you now.  You're a really good singer, my favorite and maybe the most skilled.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment