Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Bad Time of Month

Well, I did take a shower.  Maybe, my keyboard is just dirty.  It seems like I'm in my room a lot, these days.  My dad is supposed to be out, now.  My mom is home, though.  I feel unsettled.  I would go out and jog and stuff, but I wanna wait until the week.  I go somewhere on Monday and Wednesday.  :(  That means I'll come home and take a shower and stuff.  I'm gonna have a bad week.  I thought I just went somewhere different that wasn't fun last weekend.  I'm missing the movies.  I didn't want to have to go anywhere.  This is so pointless.  Now, I have to go out to pay for the site, hopefully tomorrow.  I was gonna plan my day and work out and stuff, maybe get more sleep in.  I don't like where I'm going, neither.  Most of this should cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment