Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dream

I realized some traits I share with my cousin and also more later that are shared with my dad. I noticed I simply looked older than my cousin. I have to admit with anyone, it's very personal that I'm not like them, though. There are specific features, like how the fat is arranged on them, how their skeleton sits.

I did also feel irritated about a message that affected my body but got over it assuming it was just in the way, as I suppose all messages are, though they happen for adverse reasons.

Also, my eyes felt funny, how sometimes now they've felt like they were popping out of my head, since I was in the car with my dad going to a few stores, taking awhile. I was mad and that's why this trouble happened. So, earlier I was unable to like make myself sorta ugly for someone else nor to impose on them ugliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment