Saturday, September 22, 2012

Getting Over It

I think I really am irritated about things coming back and nipping me in the butt.

I can take some things, but these things are really different.

I mean, they don't normally happen.

I just see them as kinda disjointed and off-kilter.

I get over it after awhile, but there's always more to come. It's like it's been never-ending but shoudln't be, in the future.

I guess I can accept them but chose not to take part in them.

I woke up feeling kinda irritated, too, after awhile, even when I was comfortable. I think it's because I didn't go to the bathroom.

I just had yogurt this morning, too, something normal for everyone, I guess. I need to start storing food and drink in here, but what? I should feel okay going out into the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment