Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dream

I had an interesting dream.

So, there was one point in my dream when, I remember, it was neat, I was happy, though I've been posting against my dad, it would just be him and some relatives. Some were leaving. Someone else was there in some spirit, and I was lying on like a hotel bed. We were contemplating my height and said well I wouldn't want to be 4'. I think the other person just brought it up.

Then, I saw that my brother and a girl and a boy were being taken somewhere. I noticed that it was like spelling the word "gay" and then I explained how it wasn't and I was kinda tippy about it.

Before, I was at church with school and eventually sang loud enough to be heard over that soft crowd. I was mumbling at first, and sometimes someone was looking, like an adult. We flew to NY to go to church, NY state. That's where my brother and the others were going, somewhere else in NY.

I served food to the 3 people leaving and myself was eating hamburger I heated in the microwave. I found some pieces for some reason didn't fit and were still raw and frozen. An adult noticed my hamburger was raw, so I started to turn on a white stove at an opening with like a window in the house. I was about to cook the hamburger.

I guess I had a dream before this waking up but don't remember.

I'm pretty mad. My parents are like leaving me messages around the house for no reason and it's like because I didn't feel good, because of them.

So, I didn't sleep well. I guess I should have went to the bathroom. I've been going a lot, lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment