Saturday, September 22, 2012

Affecting My Life

I'm really upset my life was made not to be independent.

I'm mad at people who claim the "n" word thing has no affect on my life. I don't remember exactly what I thought on that, though. Perhaps, that's my sign to make a move. Honestly, it's not the sort of thing that would like necessarily have to do certain things. It's not like killing someone. Lots of people get called the "n" word on purpose. It's not unlikely that other white people of that age do, also, but perhaps unlikely someone of that stature who is white and of that age. It just doesn't come up as the one bad thing, mainly because it seemed like it was figuratively asked, no pun intended. They did it to themselves and it made them look good. Suddenly, people were nice to them. What they were before didn't matter, or who they were or what they were like.

No comments:

Post a Comment