Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chloë Moretz

So, I know Chloë Moretz uses Instagram.  I can't get it on Blackberry, and I like Blackberry.  I have a red one, the last one in the store.

Ellen DeGeneres is on there.

I didn't follow her all summer, so it's nothing new to me.  I hadn't looked at her Facebook at all.

Anyway, though, it seems as though anyone could Tweet Chloë Moretz every day.  I find that some people like me, and I find that some people think they're so creative and want to take away that relationship.  It's funny when you see people on the same wavelength as you.  However, some people like to wait until it's too late.  You can't tell me it just so happens after it's too late that I shouldn't be Tweeting Chloë Moretz!  Because she's "with Tim Burton" on Dark Shadows.  I actually made it known by posting in my blog and on my site and maybe my Twitter that I don't expect anyone to follow me, but they already should know that.  I mean, some people have Twitters named after them.  I just realized that I guess that means they look up to them more, but it's prestigious to feel like a role model, more, too.  Hm, I wonder what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment