Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things

So, I feel bad about being mean to someone and getting so mad.  I didn't do anything to this person, but they like changed my life.

I believe I have formed a life in Florida.  I can react very quickly, or maybe it's just something my body does.

People are afraid of what I can draw in, but I will let them have attention if they let me have my life, not to say I will stop something for no reason nor that I would really give something up for them.  I'm just saying, in day to day life, I do that, but maybe some cases no, though actually...

I guess with that person, I'm just mad because things for me only changed for the better after I was used and made to look like a fool, as summed up, pretty much, though you could go on.

I'm not sure how I'll deal with it.  I'm just mad in general and being poked at.  If I am made to be tortured, some bad thoughts|words may come to my mind.  I don't really find that to be the climax of what I do usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment