Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So, I did get "mad," when...

Ellen kept stuttering to a man with a disease where he stuttered after he was happy, like he was ... you know, a "nigger?"  I don't associate that with him, just with what she did.  She kept doing it, though, like as to torture him.  I know, tonight, at the store, I thought I wanted to surround someone with words since just "nigger" wasn't enough for what was done to me.  I guess she got him on a rapport, herself.  Dunno what happened there.  Maybe, it was like buttering him up for safety, and she knew he could stand it.

I really lost my "rapport," which, in a way, ultimately, doesn't matter, but those things aren't supposed to ever happen...

I don't know what's wrong with me.  Before I left with my dad, I was okay.  Then, my eyes popped out of my head, and I got mad because it was so insulting and pointless and controlling.

My mom told me never to get mad...

I still don't get some things, and they like loom over me as topics I could think about.  They're not physically over me, though, like some things are outside of me.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment