Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dream

I don't remember all of it, I think.

I was in a big back room. It was kind dark. 2 relatives came and asked me if I wanted to do something with them, I think taking the big dance class. I was on my bed or maybe like a prison bed for some reason and my arm was stretched over my head. I was like no no no, no I'm going ot the DOCTOR tomorrow! They still wanted me to go. They turnd into 2 young girls holding my hands. I think I did go with them eventually. It was in the other room, a dance class. I fumbled with money in 3 methods. I started the class. The instructor was a tall, obese male with a flat rounded oval head and eyes that stuck out and dark hair and lighter skin. He got mad my money probably didn't go through, on my credit card, and said I'd spend a day in jail. I found that a girl who was nice to me, a younger one, was his daughter, and the older one was in my class.

There was another part I was in a car with my parents, somehow, and we went there for some reason, and it turned out it was a smoothie place. I was waiting in the car.

I remember now also when I was in the dance class, I watched myself and for some reason my eyes were moving so beautiful and glassy, like twitching back and forth rapidly but like milkily, magically kinda.. They seemed maybe even bluish.

I think the dream was serious.

I was contemplating doing something I don't really do instead of dance, staying in that room and contemplating like touching someone. I think I was. I don't know, but I used to think about that, when it happened. Now, I've sorta made up stuff. I was lying on my sofa lately, to avoid it but did not sleep as well, this time. Whenever I get in my sheets, I could chose to avoid this, but I get stimulated. I now end up thinking of stuff that relates to thoughts during the day. I like to feel stuff, but it's hard. I feel inhibited and surrounded. I'd prefer to feel something from another person than myself. I like to make up stuff, but it's not as good. I suppose the best thing is to make up being touched by someone you already know somewhat well.

It's funny, I don't know if I wanna go back to bed. I'll probably stay up and watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

It was so hard to believe I imagined my eyes like that, so magical, so pretty, in all this.

The room where I took dance behind the other one was so big, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment