Friday, September 21, 2012

Dream

Anyway, I'm pretty mad. I see hidden messages around of stimulating me in perverted ways and others I care about.

So, I had a dream. I can't remember the beginning. There were 2 people for some reason picking me up like they cared about me.

I'm going back to bed. I wasn't listening to music.

I was also thinking if my parents had to listen to the inklings through their grandparents, they'd be zapped out.

Anyway, I don't really look up to some people who have adverse reactions to things I didn't quite react to in that fashion.

My dad should not have any part of my life in certain ways, and it keeps coming back as a point now.

I don't have any privacy even to get mad if something happens to me, physically, and it doesn't happen to others, quite like that. I don't want it to, so don't worry about me, hopefully it won't ever happen to you. :( I don't need to feel like a suck up to people who wrong me at all, neither.

So, I hope everyone is doing well.

So, anyway, one of the people, the 2nd one I felt more|better from but not as long.

Oh yes, then I had a dream about a guy coming over to fix stuff.

Why do I always feel so insulted?..

So, it was a long, tall guy at first and my mom was there. I had fish in my room and in the living room. He wanted to feed them in the living room. The guy turned out to be more burly but still long in form, with a square head. He seemed kinda greasy in build.

Oh yes, I don't like being bothered...

So, I told him I would go on a date with him eventually, said some things, but I told him I was in a complicated situation. We walked around awhile. There were some video games with something else on like a white cardboard box and other things. I asked if he played video games, and my mom like smiled. He did. I tried to mention all the games that existed to me, WOW, something about a college I remembered, and maybe something else. Then, I said I couldn't remember another one about a college.

So, I found that this exercise DVD I have isn't enough. I have to go back to some others and eventually get more. I am kinda happy I got the dress, I guess, didn't really expect to run out of money, ended up paying for some food, too, even though my aunt gave me money for food before. I guess sometimes my dad has me pay for different things.

I find my parents are always pressuring me to do things that can be seen as imperfect and then relentlessly getting at me, for comlpicated situaions.

I find my life is useless, about useless messages. Things are brought up that wouldn't really come up, otherwise, but maybe they would be by others.

So, yes, a very good dream, very replicable.

I just hope things go better. It seems my parents acted a certain way because I felt mad alone.

Also, I will not live saying at least I did this at least I did that, neither. My life will be free, and people will feel sorry for me. Sure, I gained some things supposedly, but really my life is just barren.

No comments:

Post a Comment