Friday, September 21, 2012

Dream

It's hard to remember it all. The first person from my last dream was in it I think at the end and for some reason, kinda wish I didn't have this because, though there's nothing wrong with it, it doesn't go right, though what do you expect? Anyway. I was like a ghost with someone and we were thinking about if they could carry me like a kid because I wanted them to, in my dream, like it didn't seem like people in real life. It was a bunch of weird people, I guess, kinda mean and impersonal. So, I remember, anyway, which is important, is seeing someone else get carried. There was a boy who was almost as tall as a lady and he was able to be carried, I guess, and still not seem big. I guess his head didn't even go up to hers and his legs seemed small. Person 1 seemed happy to see this, and so was I. I remember in one of my dreams, for some reason my head felt like it was way above someone's whow as picking me up for fun in a way and I guess my legs aren't that long? I just realized. I hope just my legs get longer, at least mostly. So, in this part of my dream, which was like the end of something but not the end I guess it was like a scary world mall, and this time I was the bait, again, nothing too enjoyable, just sorta wanting to experiment, I guess, this time, though I suppose it felt good and was interesting because in real life maybe I enjoy the feeling of protection in general. I've contemplated on these things, why sometimes I actually want to keep physical contact with someone. So, I'm happy to announce that what happened in my dream was, though in real life lately I've been feeling more, not imagining bodies, which I don't very concretely, at all, like it was thought as though almost the person was like side saddling me on them and it worked out like I was small enough and protected. It wasn't really tacky like it sounds, I guess. I Don't remember it all now.

So, the rest of the dream was ... hard to remember at the moment. Ah, yes, I remember I was wearing a sikly flowery dress and had a silky covering for my head. I was surrounded by Middle Eastern girls, one from "Morrocco." I asked them what their religion was, and I asked what it was for Indonesia and China. They reacted when I said Indonesia, sorta maybe staring at me from the corner of their eyes. They said it was Muslim for everything. There were only 2 other relgions, Polynesian and something. I said my mom is from Java, in Bali, which isn't. Later, I said it was Jakarta, to one girl who was left.

So, I went around the mall, ran out of money, played with some musical instruments, drums and stuff, shook it like the one in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," not knowing.

There was one time I traveled somewhere with an aunt and family. Before that, I felt good in the car with my other aunt and other kids. I remember one next to me was reacting to me. So, we got to a shop where we toured. I touched the monkey made of wire with fuzz on it. So, they were closing the store in 2 minutes and gave out letters, and I got a chocolate chocolate chip cookie.

Why don't people deserve certain things for weird reasons?

So, my cooky, the top part, like a helmet, fell off, and it turned tan. It wasn't much money.

There was a part when I was in bed and there was a soda machine near me. I was gonna get something. It was like I had the dream before, I think, got the apple juice for $0.39. There was orange soda in a can for maybe $0.69. The rest was huge and maybe $2.00 or $3.00. I think some other people came and got stuff. I was gonna get a snack too.

So, I went back to the Middle Eastern girls. Supposedly, I had a husband|boyfriend and we were gonna have a kid or so, and the Muslim leader said I was half like Middle Eastern|Asian but bad and so we saw him as good, so my kid would be seen as bad from my white side. I listened to the fun but denied it and wanted back and then decided it wasn't good enough, neither. I think I talked to the girls some more, about doing something. They seemed to have small heads. Small bodies but with like soft flesh dripping out. Tan, dark brown but not like dark dark skin, kinda I dunno.

The highlight was kinda the feeling being around the girls but moreso studying someone being carried, me. I suppose if I were a kid, I'd like it, and I suppose I feel like a kid, now, so I suppose I'd like to be sorta protected, you might say...

Ah, yes, I went through the mall thinking about being a mom or rather at least parental figure and was like trying not to truly copy anyone but felt like sorta a white version of Ellen DeGeneres, since my mom is Chinese, Chinese-Indonesian, and her mom's last name may be Jewish or Austrian. I just went through figuring out I had Polish|Swiss Jewish. I certainly am not a Chinese version of her. I don't know why I felt like her in some ways. I mean, I try not to copy anyone, at all, in some ways.

I think this was before the person like carried me out the mall, which was a long time, actually, fumbling with the ideas.

I think it even worked out for someone, an older adult, to carry a younger person who is taller than them. I think it was a younger adult who seemed older carrying a taller kid, a boy, a woman and a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment