Sunday, September 23, 2012

All Alone

It's nice to be alone. I am having hopes I will get accepted as an actor sometime soon. I don't thin models usually get paid a lot. I do like being with people, but around some people I feel hassled. I think it really gets to be too much but keeps me going. I used to have more privacy. So, it's nice to have dreams where you're alone sometimes and then you're around other people, too. So, I guess I'll go lie down and later fetch something to eat and then who knows what. I'm waiting to be alone in the week to finally send out an application to a last talent agency which looks good and like accepting. So, I'll try to enjoy life as is and hope that the bad things get wiped away. I am learning to avoid them and hoping nothing gets dont to really hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment