Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mad

I didn't know what to do at first. I got mad when I got upset, again, too. I tried directing my thoughts at no one in particular. Some threats did pass me, for the most part, actually, but not so concretely. It just came, just my ideas and these words that didn't mean anything to me.

I didn't even do it back. I mean, it wasn't even about me as a person. I'm not sure if that is ever justified, theoretically.

I just don't take those things. I figured out how to buffer some of it, but then this came up! I mean, I just won't accept some things as so, and sometimes I guess I'll judge others for it for some reason, simple thinking bored into me for no reason. I'm used to boring things out and finally figured out something more concrete|solid. Still unsure exactly of what's going on.

Too bad I didn't accept it. It'd not happened before. I don't know if I was worried or something. I don't accept it. I don't like getting mad, though. I mean, it's hard to know what to think, and then words come to my mind. I know people are looking for that, too.

Now, I just have to see what happens next and not let anything illegal happen and try to not care|react. Maybe, I can't take people seriously. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment