Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dream

So, I was feeling guilty mainly about being like touched and picked up because I've been mad alone this week. I don't know if it was the time I recovered by this 3rd dream tonight, skipping having such a good dream the previous night. I explained about the other people. I guess, in general, I feel slighted at any little thing, a bit unsure as to why, have been always kinda like that. Still, it was a dynamic dream. A lot of things happened in it. It shows promise for the future. I like how it was all kids and one adult with some adults mentioned on the side, what life is like. I don't know how people end up relating or not, but I guess it's like it happens in turn or something. Some cases more extreme in some ways for who knows what reasons, but it seems we're all different. It's just how things happened, but they might be different.

Like, I met the little girl at the beginning. She thought Ellen DeGeneres was so old. She probably was jealous she wasn't really old at all, to me, except that she's in her 50s. However, I'm used to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment