Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back to Bed No Breakfast for Now

So, I guess I'll go back to bed, lay down, and hope I'm comfortable. 8|

Hopefully, I'll sleep for awhile, still feel pretty sore. I was out jogging last night.

I like to feel at ease that the next day will bring joy, but my dreams are important to me and so is my imagination, which is lived concretely in dreams. I like the exciting ones and where I get cuddled for somes reason, though in real life I can never admit to enjoying it. I like the dangerous ones. I don't know about the uncomfortable ones. Being picked up is okay, and it's fun to be a kid. It kinda depends on how it is. It's fun to see others get loved and reach certain stages of realization, but I haven't encoutered someone else like playing my role of my desires, sorta mirroring what we all want. So, I guess I am kinda dreaming for myself in how I feel. What happens is a success for me. Sometimes, in dreams, it hasn't. I've gotten better at dreaming in the past 2 months, I think. I liked seeing the little girl. It's interesting when I'm with kids around my age, too. I have a submissive side as well as an agressive side with them or assertive, I guess you'd say.

I don't know. I did hope that others would experience just what I did, but we are all different, too, so it means something different to people and they can't all think the same thing all the time.

I think we can all react to people and get to know them. I don't know how long it takes, but getting familiar and opening yourself up and genuinely liking someone and connecting with them helps, a lot. So, it's just nice to experience these thoughts and have things happen to you and to feel like you're "with people" somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment