Sunday, September 23, 2012

So Mad I'd...

So, when my mom came in the laundry when I was in bed, I thought of the word "poo." I had gotten upset in private but didn't do anything to anyone. I wasn't disgusting, neither. So, this was awhile ago. I went jogging for a 2nd time since then. I thought of something as a car went by and felt uncomfortable. I had been getting signals, too. I thought of the word "poo." Then, the car made me think of my idea of a daughter, like her birthday or her 1st birthday. Another car came by, and I tried to act like I was a good mother, though the car could still tell I had the word "poo" in the back of my mind. Then, I thought of something as general as the word "nervous." Then, I thought of e-mail as the car left. How perverted is that, really? Why should it happen to me? There should be an answer. People are so mean to me and never let me get mad. That's so gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment