Saturday, September 29, 2012

Disney Rides

So, I was watching the Haunted Mansion on YouTube, and from L.A., it mdae me like scared all over my louneg paants. Only for a moment. =}

I don't know about theone in Orlando.

:) Also, I'm happy about working out because when I was younger I didn't work out every day. Ia' also on a strict diet.

I thought you were supposed to get scared on the Haunted House. I guess if I went there, it'd be more fun. :|

I was really scared the whole time, tough, watching Ellen's Energy Adventure. Or Universe of Energy. I guess it took awhile for me to get the drift. I think I was like gonna explode. I was scared of Ellen, and I was scared of the dinosaurs. That's funny. I have a friend whose parents are born 45 years before her, and she said Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka scared her, though her and my old friend were into "Pirates of the Caribbean."

I find that I easily have fun thinking of other poeple, myself. I mean, it's fun, but I will also accept a point wholeheartedly, realizing it may occcuer to me.

I suppose to could resensitize me. Then, I'd get scared.

I think I was scared of Ellen's ride even before I went in, knowing about the dinsoaurs, too. I guess I was really agitated, nervous, and irritated about it. I went in, and it was actually scarier than I imagined. Constant roaring and fighting, in your presence! Looming over you as you pass by. Then, you see Ellen there. It's along ride.

So, does Ellen DeGeneres like younger kids or odler kids? I was wondering because younger kids look old-fashioned. They're not much like Ellen, for some reason.

I think that people should realize who they are and stuff. I mean, I'm always doing that, but people tend to think I'm not. D*:

No comments:

Post a Comment