Saturday, September 29, 2012

Very Hurt

My mom was like totally worthless, making stupid noises at the laundry, to torture me. She just has no poise and wants to get back at being mean to me. I will not listen to people trying to punish me for it. Don't waste your time, and just go away. You're not worth it. Not at all, you stupid loser. It really bothered me. My parents are gay and obsesssed with treating me like other kids and not letting me ever feel good. I feel really bad at how my parents are fascinated with controlling me like I'm stupid. How can my mom manipulate how I feel as though I were just worthless? LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU STUPID PEOPLE! I was gonna have my dad comment on my blog, but now I won't remind him. No one cares about their feelings. I was tring to sleep!

I want to feel good, not perverted. Stop making up things.

No comments:

Post a Comment