Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dream

The laundry is running. I slept with the music on and am tired. I wanted to have an active day. }:(

So, I was at school and it seemed people wanted me to take Religion mostly. I was gonna and was told I couldn't audit and to try theater. It was a lady in the area who teaches diction.

I guess I walked over somewhere else and was trying to get a computer.

Do you think my parents are overreacting in private to me getting mad and not trying to do it to them?

So, yea, it was an okay dream. It seemed pretty exciting, though, but I guess I wasn't feeling as good as I could.

I did diet and work out and looked better but don't feel as pure as before I stopped my diet for a meal.

I'm mad because I'm trying to have things go smoothly, and apparently no one cares. I felt so bad and couldn't write, really. I don't want to go back and change what I wrote. Now, what will my parents do? Keep beating anger out of me? They may not care since I was feeling that bad, but they'll probably do something perverted, like think about it at all and like not go on with life as they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment