Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mistakes

Also, I was feeling good, just now, very good, and caring, and I was just treated like crap and given messages about the past. I WILL NOT STAND THIS. I know my dad is the one doing this. Take him in. He doesn't do this to other people.

I lay on my couch just a few hours ago, and a cycle of thought like sleep, and then I was in bed sorta holding in those thoughts.. now, I lost the concreteness of it and feel sorta knocked out mercilessly, was just recovering from the week. How gay is this? I went ot eh store with my dad one day for like a few stores fora few hours, could have k alled if he cared, Now, I had a hard week. My dad was gay and staye dhome and got sick just because I hit things a little hard, too. Someone get him!

...

Everything was supposed to be okay now. Now, I feel awakened. My parents are worthless. They strip me of my dignity and ability to talk now, too., I don't want to post about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment