Saturday, September 29, 2012

Disney

When I was 10, I went on the Haunted Mansion with my dad and aunt and other relatives. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do, and I remember my aunt put her arm around me. When we saw the Electrical parade, which now only shows in other Disney parks, she asked if I wanted to sit on her shoulder|s. She said the same thing in Key West I think, when I was a teenager. To see a band perform. I only went out in New Orleans once, and that was when my aunt visited. I lived in the area all as a teenager, 12-18.

When I went on Pirates of the Caribbean, the drop didn't scare me at all, but it terrified everyone else. I don't know why, but it was the frist ride I|we picked after Swiss Family Robinson. :|

I think the scariest ride is either Splash Mountain or Ellen's Energy Adventure. I'm not really that scared of the roller coasters.. They're my favorites. I haven't yet been on a roller coaster ride that scared me a lot, but I've seen one. When I went to a water park in New Orleans, I went on the scariest slide without any hesitation, maybe more than once, and had a blast. I don't even go on most festival rides. I hate that boat ride. It's always a big ordeal. I sorta made fun of people for not liking the ferris wheel, but now I can't stand it.

On my birthday, http://christina--barrett.blogspot.com/2012/05/disney-world-for-my-26th-birthday.html.

So, why do I get scared on the Ellen ride? Because it's Ellen! Well, it was really because of the dinosaurs, but I think it's also because of Ellen. Her mom is yougner than my dad's mom, though.

So, when I was at the Haunted Mansion, I think we were thinking of taking the exit, and I kinda was looking at it, and I guess my aunt said it was too late.

Something else funny, is I swerve around, increasingly, as I think of stimulating others. That says it all, there, in and of itself. :)

So, what do you think of people with younger parents? I find them to be more stimualted and sensitive and contained.. :| I can't think ... wait, my parents have ol I mean younger parents and are older.

So, I noticed something interesting about how old Ellen DeGeneres's mom was when she was born.

Did you realize that your female part could have existed before someone older than you's other part?

I guess, Ellen DeGeneres would seem a lot older if your mom was born in like 1980..

That would be funny. I don't think I'd show all of my kid to her because I feel more like her kid. Do you know what that kid would feel like from me? 8^o

...

So, what do you think of people of the generation where they look bubbly? Hm. I notice that they take to people born around 1959.. Ellen DeGeneres is born in 1958. I notice concretely taht. these said bubbly people are born 2|3 years before me and that the people a year younger also are a certain way. People are like my age are like ... Amanda Bynes and Brittany Snow and the boy in "The Santa Claus," who is a day older than me, the other 2 girls being older than me by months. I'm older than the Olsen twins by about 20 days. I think people younger than me are into things like Angry Birds and Anime, like of various ages. I guess it stops at some point, maybe around my brother's age. :6 I know that poeple like to baby oeo born around 1984. 8^. It's hard for me to think otherwise. Okay, so think about kids born around 1994? I mean, does that mark a certain point? Maybe, that's women who have kids older. It seems they keep thinking there's a slope, like it stops at my age. That kinda disturbs me because my mom is Chinese-Inodnesian. I used to get jealous of the little kids when I was 6, in Northeastern Florida. I don't understand why people think I'm tackily Chinese. Maybe, my mom does have hidden desires, but I don't! What would that be passed on to me? It might be good for you, but you don't have to do it. People who are Eurasian tend to back|shy away from me. They tend to want to be Asian and the ones who don't have indian.

I need to go to bed soon, another busy day awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment