Saturday, September 29, 2012

Niggers

My parents are torturing me.

I was mad yesterday, but I explained. It doesn't matter, but it wasn't that bad.

My mom like set me off yesterday and today, the washing machine on, and it's so annoying, even with ear plugs.

I'm getting weird messages from other people and people are interfering with relationships I've made, constantly!

My parents won't let me off on things, and I can't get things stuck out of my ead, so why not stop them?

Also, I don't believe in taking away good things from me because it happened when someone made me really mad.

Give it a rest on the "n" word thing. Don't make me fight about it. Just leave me alone.

...

I was trying to sleep, too. This is so gay. Now, I feel really bad, wound up. Why wind me up? No one cares about me and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment