Saturday, September 29, 2012

"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

I don't work, and I used to watch TV. However, when we moved, I stopped, for some reason. I felt bad about the homeworka nd didn't want to exercise. I didn't have time to practice piano, but that was my college major.

Oh, btw, I eat so strictly because I almost got Diabetes. It just makes me feel jittery. I mean, I could eat moderately, but I guess I just went all the way. I hope I find something other than oatmeal. I want to find seeds at the store and am afraid of all the spices on Triscuits. I know there are those natural crackers that are really stale. I should probably have that. I probably have to go to Whole Foods, which my parents don't shop at, much at all.

So, I was wondering about people who watch her shot. I mean, since like the late 90s, you had the opportunity and option to post online. Don't get mad if someone else does. D:} Also, I realize that people come on and don't end up posting what they think they will. I'm not sure about me, but I know I'm excited about the internet! :D It's a bit unbelievable, but I took it in stride for what it was and not for grated. I've been posting awhile, so maybe I'm getting some practice in?

No comments:

Post a Comment