Monday, September 24, 2012

Being the Youngest

I guess I fancy being the youngest, but ultimately it's just kinda ... meh ... weird. I've been in situations like that, and I felt accomplished.

So, being with another person, I find it fun being with one older person and one younger person... I also like being with lots of younger people.

I'm sorry for some of the hard feelings that have come across, but I disclaim them as false, shouldn't have thought them, though, and is not really like me. Just look at the situation and who I've become.

So, back to being the youngest or oldest or in the middle. I guess being in the middle can be hard, but it's the most normal of situations.

So, yes, I think we all sometimes like being with older people and sometimes with younger people.

As to my brother, well, I mean being older is fun because I'm with my mom and my dad's there... I don't know why my brother is how he is. I guess his life was confusing and he didn't do gymnastics nor some other form of physical activity before the age of 6. He used to just lie on the couch all the time watching TV and fighting me, well not really being mean but like telling me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment