Monday, September 24, 2012

Stop being mean to me!

People keep wanting me to rebel against my established behavior, to fight what's not there and get in trouble and I ended up having that happen theoretically, for no reason. Still, they won't leave me alone. They're so antsy and mean. No one gets I have an individual relationship with each person. That's been my biggest problem. I think the other was the idea that things can get stuck in my head, which replaced the blow of other things. People do it to me like I'm an animal! I don't know what to do back.

Please leave me alone and let me be who I am. I don't want your belittled ideas. I'm not going to battle idiocy.

I don't want to keep being reminded of stuff because of something my mom instilled in me just because my dad has that relationship with his mom. That didn't happen before. This is not worth it.

I'm a pretty trustworthy person who just wants to have fun. Instead, people have molded my life into that which I do not like. People these days judge you for your reputation with people you already know, which is based on what they do to you, how they control your feelings and how they are able to do that. A reputation is supposed to be based on your efforts, intents, and your physical competency or technical.

Go pick on someone else. Stop counting up all the times I get mad at you for what you did wrong to me.

Stop talking to me about things I never want to talk about and suggesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment