Monday, September 24, 2012

Girl at Wal-Mart

Also, a girl seemed to connect with me not even looking at me, with a boy. She was skinny on top with big puffy legs. Medium light brown wavy hair, a somewhat long slender nose. Probably blue or blue grayish eyes.

However, it sounded like the cashier said "gay." The girl realized it was just a safety tool. The cashier, with long gray wavy partly light brown hair kinda like stimulated me with her arm. Someone did that at the other Wal-Mart, earlier. I got mad. I think people started to get scared of me.

I guess the lady about Thanksgiving will get over it, but I don't know. I mean, I'm a weird person, but I wasn't nearby. I'm sure she'll feel better about herself. I got Orlando to ricochet back if they're mean to me, as well. }:D

No comments:

Post a Comment