Monday, September 24, 2012

Help!

So, I'm interested in Ellen DeGeneres and think that she wants me to watch her show and continue to post online with her, as should everyone or at least those most interested. However, I feel slighted that I shouldn't be with her, that if I didn't post online that maybe she'd have more freedom. I don't expect like her to read it, but I like doing it. I would like to talk to others like her.

I guess I have to admit yes there's only one of her, but there are different people with different similarities. So, I'm interested in her, too, and maybe I'm more interested than most people, though I only started watching her show for the first time earlier this year and some episodes I ran across looking up people on YouTube.

I'm getting kinda tired. :p

...

No comments:

Post a Comment