Monday, September 24, 2012

Middle Easterner

I saw a Middle Eastern lady, medium tall and big kinda, with a shawl, kinda warmly and complexly dressed, at the grocery store, last stop. I also returned shampoo at CVS Pharmacy and they didn't accept one of them back that I don't think I can use because it's different, the conditioner, I think. So, whenever I see a Middle Easterner they've always noticed me and been happy, from far away hearing me step. I went back to a blog and read something I wrote for fun, "They knew they were behind racially," as a joke because they thought that and I think European is fun like they do but like to preserve other cultures. Doesn't everyone? From a foreign country like thaat? Ever since, I've been more uncomfortable. I think I was slighted by a young one and discredited her, but she seemd less Middle Eastern and more Spanish, not sure what she was wearing. :| So, anyway, this lady was really calm and gave me a tingly sorta more softer or mellow feeling, kinda rich, thick, deep, and not full but in itself fullness. She seemed to think that this was like an ultimate meet-up. Quickly upon seeing her, an old man advertising veggies asked me to get some. I insisted to myself I wouldn't insult the lady and didn't. No, I didn't really get insulted in that scene. I think the lady went off kinda not doing anything but feeling like an excuse. I was looking at the broccoli for awhile and he said he said it was get one free and I was like oh okay. I made another mistake today, too, and other days, I think, one I remember more.

No comments:

Post a Comment