Monday, September 24, 2012

My Dying Life

Also, my life is interesting to me, but it seems not to be as interesting to other people. It doesn't seem so after such a bad day, like my life isn't mine. I don't follow like I don't deserve to associate myself with my past. Sometimes, I did some right things. I wanted to do what I did, but I got tired. It's racism! I mean, I got by in the back, but I didn't accomplish much concretely like at a sorta priced level. I feel sorta left in the dust after the day but will probably get over it. It's nice starting over, though. :p I guess everyone learns something. We'll see what happens. I hope I don't think of anything bad even if something bad happens.

My dad really hurt me, like made me tippy, and I just sorta ripped into him in the end but didn't really try to hurt him, so I'm worried about that. So, no, I decided not to hurt anyone, thinking, on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment