Monday, September 24, 2012

Problems

Come on, people have been playing with me and been able to manipulate me physically since the "n" word crap.

If I can't get mad at you on the inside, you can't do things because I get mad.

I just went to put my contacts away ... and it might stick in my head awhile ... and on my way back I heard my mom talking. I have experienced some things in the day. This is sick if she can just push a button and control me yet isn't nice. I felt a swirling in lowermost female pat. My dad was thinking of someone for some reason he doesn't know well when he was driving and thinking of the wheels spinning like in pain, and I felt a sorta dizzy after-effect, sorta a fascination of stimulation, utter crap..

Also, I don't believe in just following set rules because I already have and found that it leads me nowhere. I find I do things on an impulse I wish I hadn't done and that no one ever forgives me for it.

Oh, the bad part was I was thinking of my brother when I felt the swirling. My dad came in and I felt it in a different way, less and more physical. I guess I have to deal with it, but it's crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment