Thursday, September 20, 2012

Discomfort

I guess I was uncomfortable around my dad because he picked at me a lot. My mom is not really European, so I was kinda shy around her, in a way. I don't know what happened. My brother was something of a suck up, in a different way. I know I'm supposed to find other people to interact with, but they always go away or something. I'm left with no one. I talk about Tim Burton a lot, but it's like he's too good for me. In the area, though, I was gonna look for a class, but maybe I won't. The transportation is difficult. I guess I'm overcoming the physical limitations of my life. I just don't feel like I have what you'd call pprivacy. It's like "1984." Most people wouldn't want to be me, they think. Who would?

I'm upset I got so mad lately. Hopefully it won't happen, again, but I didn't do anything to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment