Thursday, September 20, 2012

People

I'm so mad right now. Just because my mom made me forget to write my cousin, it seems that like it's so important. Whenever I'm not considered perfect, others suffer. It shouldn't even come up. I didn't do it on purpose. I just was made to forget. I find that people not from Florida, while dysfunctional, are able to knock me out. I don't like people who are sarcastic and take my word and twist it around to fight back at me, too. EVeryone knows that if someone does something supposedly for you that you owe them back. I find that I'm able to knock people out in certain ways, too. PEople ... Also, while I think all people should safely be considered victims of their environment, I don't think they are perfect nor that I approve of their racism towrard me. Maybe, they seem perfect, but it's hard to say that like it's not being spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment