Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dream

Okay, so this wasn't perverted, yet unexpected.

It's hard to remember very early on. So, there were some other girls around my age or 20 and I in Ellen DeGeneres's house. I guess I was special to her sine I followed her, most. I Was on the floor with them in front of a TV, which seemed to have like words on like kinda technical and old-fashioned more. I was sitting with my knees up, and she came up to me and said, "Here's some popcorn," and put it in the crack of my lap, which affected me very much, I think in that area. It sorta lingered. No metally feeling. I tasted the popcorn a lot, pretty salty and warm. Next thing I remember I was asleep in a similar place on the floor and was curled up in a ball. She completely lifted me off the floor under my arms, which made me fell a lot, and said "get up" because apparently I had to go to the bathroom, I was in a ball. I did when I woke up. I had just woken up before that.

So, I don't remember what it felt like, now, I mean I do but don't feel it nor feel it's very important to.

I know next I was outside a kinda fancy apartment, one building with huge windows up and down, which were empty I took pictures by. My relatives were there. I shouted out about the vaccuum. My grandma was near. I ended up doing it, on the streets. I was off for some reason and back. I think my grandma was going around doing something. There was a big sign at the window. It turned into something risky for som reason, don't remember what.

I guess before that, I was with Ellen DeGeneres and someone else and thinking about 2 peoples's younger pictures, which stimulated me for some reason. I felt comforted by them, more with Ellen DeGeneres in the area. It was dark and wet probably, but I was just "there." Then, the first scene I described happened.

I guess what was most memorable was the feeling of beeing sheltered in my dream by what was represented as "Ellen DeGeneres." So, I felt very close, yet obstacled. Okay, so she was in this dream a person keeping special watch over me. For some reason, I felt stabilized, evne on my own, probably because of the strength my mom had me grow up with. For some reason, I guess, she understood me pretty well but apparently was also figuring out her relationship with me. It was just so nice, like I guess I was there for some reason with other people, not in some nice place alone and more contained. She was so comforting. When she was alone with me and picked me up, which I really felt, which who knows maybe it was real, she was so like cuddly and stuff but not mushy. It's like I was so special and not a baby baby but like innocent yet smart. I guess it is something special to do things with others for reasons other than just doing them and you happen to do them and like you have more privacy and stuff. Like, when you finally meet someone. I probably, as I do in general in things like this.., like a feeling of kicking my legs back, though except I did want to go to the bathroom, like wanted to stay with her. It wasn't bad. I guess it happens all the time, I mean, just noticed it this time physically as a reaction. It's just the way things are, in general, for people. The other girls were kinda dark, thin, and muscle-less, rounded, with like an inch of fat sticking out on them like blubber. They were taller and leaner than me. It was nice when I was given the popcorn, too. I think there was a lot more of her in this movie. I mean dream. I don't remember it.

But, yea, I had a very special relationship and at least 2 points of "physical" contact, which made a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment