Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Life!

I don't know why it's such a big deal some things I did in the past. People act like I made them do stuff and all that.. I never had enough privacy. I always had a sense of discomfort. I haven't felt right since I thought my life was an experiment. I find the obstacle is that people think I did something wrong. I guess I can think of maybe 1 or 2 big things for you to be the honest judge of and comparing me to if I can function. I don't know when, but I didn't write back to my cousin in Indonesia, and neither did my brother to the other cousin, who is younger. I just forgot. I even thought my mom made me forget. I just sensed that was true. I was supposed to make myself think of it, too, but I don't see how that would be possible. Like, they sent this really nice stationary and are pretty neat and stuff, and my parents didn't like buying stuff for me all the time and it's not like we went out to shop just anytime. So, this was when I was possibly 7-8. I wrote back, though, when I was 25. I had troubles from time to time and as a young adult, thinking my life was an experiment. Then, when I was in 6th grade, I guess my life had gotten miserable to epic proportions, in my judgement. I don't see why it's such a big deal because my parents were encouraging that my rude friends were better than me, especially my mom, it seemed. So, I just wanted to be funny and when my dad came home from work, I'd say, "Oh, no," because I was so sad I wasn't done with my homework and couldn't get to know him. I didn't say why because it wasn't "cool." After maybe a week, my mom told me to stop. I gained weight for the first time in my life. My mom didn't take us on walks anymore, and I stayed up even later doing homework, from feeling so bad. I mean, I wouldn't do it, now. It's just another mistake, and, if I understand correctly, most people actually make mistakes all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment