Thursday, September 20, 2012

Problems

I'm so mad I just got mad.  I was putting away my laundry and I remember my iron fell over and I put it down hard.  I threw the water across to the sink.  I was a little rough, in general.  I think I threw the towels in the bin.  I was about to hit the wall and yelled like a caveman and didn't.

I just felt really picked on, like sorta stripped of my dignity, that things would come up later, when they weren't supposed to.  I guess I can take it as a settle, but maybe I was just feeling guilty and knew I had it coming.

I sorta solved my problem and realized in real life I wouldn't do what I could do.  I don't know how people will deal with my "guilty conscience."  It seemed to fit in and was accepted already.  Not sure what exactly the issue is.  We never seem to have enough fun.  Something always goes wrong.

I hope this doesn't happen again.  Today, I felt stimulated in the middle, and then it felt empty, but that's okay since it seems I would feel that anyway.  I took a shower.  I think that's why I was mad.  I didn't even exercise.  I guess I just have to remember to do that.

I also realized people had problems with people of different ages.  :|  :{

No comments:

Post a Comment