Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Dad

I don't like my dad.  He brings things into my life from the past.  I almost hit the wall and was putting down stuff hard and probably almost screamed.  I Don want to say he's not very cool.

I was dodging certain thoughts as though I was not supposed to have them.

I thought maybe I'd have a good day.  I'm not feeling too well because my parents didn't listen to|take care of me.

I Was blubbery as a baby at one point.  When I turned 2, though, my hair wasn't as smooth, already quite dark.  I had fat dripping from my face in like an arranged way.  I gradually got lighter, but then my brother was born, the opposite of my ideals.  Always nagging at me it seemed why he was different!  I didn't look cute then but did at some points.  Then, I started to feel stimulated in a bad way.

Ugh!  I'm so mad!  Leave me alone!  I don't wish to writhe in pain.

So, yea, I started to feel stimulated in a bad way.  I might have had it coming with all the stress from school.

I just want to get violent.

So, I didn't look so good in kindergarten, but in a way I looked intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment